Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few things...

First of all, can I just say that I REALLY want this pup:


Look at the happiness on that face! Reminds me of when Nat and I would play "airplane" when we were little... which would usually end in disaster as most highly-dangerous-yet-seemingly-innocent children's games do. At least when Nat and I were involved. But I digress. Will someone PLEASE buy me a puppy? I already have name(s) picked out. Rose or Rosie for a girl (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals reference, obvi) or Potter for a boy (as in Harry). I really just want two of them.

On another note, I have become addicted to watching How I Met Your Mother. Has anyone else besides me missed the genius of this sitcom? (Yes, the one with Doogie Howser as a metrosexual skirtchaser.) A friend and classmate of mine, whose opinion I value greatly when it comes to sources of entertainment, recommended it to me, and now my sleep schedule is suffering and Netflix is working extra hard to send me DVDs three times a week. But seriously - check it out if you haven't. It reminds me of FRIENDS (oh how I miss it), but a bit wittier. And I find myself thinking that Ted (lead character, to the right in the photo - how cute is he?) is the male version of myself. It's quite eerie.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I know I am a little late at commenting, but I have to point out that if you would have been reading my awesome TV blog, you would have known long ago about the genius of HIMYM. You snooze, you lose, I guess. :)