Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spacewolf

Oh my heart, indeed.

Chris Feinstein & Brad Pemberton 
photo by Neal Casal (via Chris Feinstein Memorial)

From A View of Other Windows 

Brad: I’ve known Chris and his family so long that I’m an honorary Feinstein. A good friend of ours said we share the same heartbeat. Twenty-plus years of friendship has made us mind reader. We often crack each other up on stage because we’ll play some rhythm pattern we’ve never played before at the same time - total ESP. Providing a solid floor for Ryan, Neal and Jon to dance is our job, but we manage to pick our moments too. Being able to make an entire audience move to your pulse is a powerful thing. Chris is also one of the funniest people I’ve ever met, and there is no shortage of laughs when he is in the room.

Reblogged the shared sentiment from one of my favorite fellow Ryan & MFC obsessors: http://letitride.tumblr.com/

No comments: