Monday, May 10, 2010

[30-Day Challenge} Day 11 - Without a reason, what is this fire?

Day 11 - A Song from your favorite band

I take this to mean my favorite song from my favorite band. Surely you realize by now that I am hopelessly obsessed with Ryan Adams, with or without The Cardinals. Even though my all-time favorite song, discovered long before I knew of Ryan and the MFC, continues to be one by Fleetwood Mac. While my favorite Ryan songs vary day by day, I always come back to "Desire" as my favorite. I love how he says the word "reason" in the original recording. Man, it gets me. Anyway, here's a version played with The Cardinals, so it will count for this post.


Other runners up from other favorite bands (who don't have distinctive frontmans confusing the meaning of "band" vs. "artist").:


The Killers - "All These Things That I've Done"



Modest Mouse - "Missed the Boat"

No comments: