Monday, July 12, 2010

You know, I always did have a crush on Kermit the Frog

Is that weird? While I am usually a bit of an open book and have no problems oversharing at times, I do value my abilities to go and come as I please without being stalked by paparazzi, talk to boys without potential relationships making headline news, and gain five pounds without being called a whale (publicly, at least).

But, by being a so-called "normal" person, without any notoriety or celebrity, I unfortunately miss out on opportunities to be in the same social circle as, say... The Muppets. Now THAT might make up for it. The tabloids can have at me.

I laughed pretty hard at this. It starts slow, but give them a second. 2 points for spotting Zach Galifianakis in the background. I'd also hang out with that dude any day of the week. And if the folks from OK Go would put me in a video, I'm sold.

1 comment:

RRB said...

omg...laughed my butt off.