Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama, Take 2

It has come to my attention that I've left out a few other gems, most notably another from  Huntsville I'd never seen before... let me introduce you to....

STRUTTIN'


The Remix, of course:



And how could I forget "County Law," Montgomery's version of COPS. I'm pretty sure I'm related to this woman somehow.


COUNTY LAW!

When I was in high school, Dothan area police attempted their try at this, dubbing it "Wiregrss Law," and I actually was in attendance at a party that was busted and supposedly taped and aired on the local station. Apparently they shut down operations, but I'm heartbroken that I can't find much evidence or a video from the party in question.

3 comments:

Blount said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

Lauren said...

I really don't know how I managed to forget him. I really don't.

Kevin said...

I can't believe that after speaking against "shoffanifstic pigs," my man wasted a perfectly good cigarette (probably a KOOL) to strut his A.