Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Entertain me

Actually, I think I'm good. Because I have all of THIS to look forward to in the coming weeks...


How I Met Your Mother. Started back last night with some good laughs... I'm having mixed feelings about whether I'm ready to find out who The Mother is.

GLEE. Coming back tonight! When someone asked over teh weekend if I liked this show, all I had to say was "Do you KNOW me?" Of course I love it. It encompasses everything geeky and band-nerdy and music-loving inside me.


The Big C. I've just recently begun watching this, which is in its first season. Laura Linney is fantastic. I laugh, I cry, I ogle her adorable young doctor. All good things.


The National at the Ryman, October 3. My first Ryman Show. Can't freaking wait.


The Avett Brothers at the Ryman, October 29th and 30th. Celebrating my birthday weekend in style.







Plus of course there are lots of great books and albums coming out. I owe you all TONS of reviews from all I've read so far this summer. I'm still processing Mockingjay, and now am working on another series I love.

2 comments:

Christen Price said...

So good to see you at the wedding and thanks for sharing your blog with me! We just started watching How I Met Your Mother and we are HOOKED!!!! I can't get the theme song out of my head :)

Laurel said...

a ryman virgin and you're getting a triple dose!!! you're gonna love it. there is absolutely nothing like it. nothing.