Monday, November 22, 2010

Go don't stop now GO

You've probably heard (bits and pieces of) "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap on various commercials and whatnot. Diet Coke, the Eat Pray Love soundtrack/commercial... there was a car ad I think? Some of their other songs I'm now recognizing have been all over TV shows and whatnot. Here's the DC commercial:



They're blowing up. And I was thinking either they had the best publicist/marketing agent in the industry, or they really were just great. Nat had given me their album Conditions about a year ago, but I've just now given it a listen. Really good stuff. Lead singer Dougy Mandagi (Dougy? How adorable.) has a lovely voice. Oh, and they're Aussies. The accent comes out every once in a while.

So here are my two favorites off of the album at the moment. Let me know what you think:

Love Lost
(Very cool video too. My favorite parts are after 2:35.)


Down River 
Live performance featuring Mumford and Sons... (!!!!!!!!!)


No comments: